This week’s batch of healthy muffins = Raspberry Chocolate specifically requested by Jessa 😉
Both kids just ate three of them, so I guess they are good!
1 cup non-fat French Vanilla Greek yogurt (lowfat or full fat would be better, but this was what I had in the house)
3 Tbsp. honey
2 large very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
2 large eggs
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. Himalayan salt
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
1 scoop or packet of vegan chocolate Shakeology (This adds over 70 superfoods and pre & probiotics into the muffins, but if you don’t have Shakeology, you could always use raw cacao powder to get chocolate taste.)
HOW TO MAKE THEM:
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with coconut oil.
3. Place yogurt, honey, bananas, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, Shakeology, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth. I use a NutriBullet so I blend just a few ingredients at a time and then pour into a bowl and finish with an electric hand mixer.
4. Gently fold in raspberries.
5. Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
(PS – If anyone wants to try Shakeology without commitment, I’ll have another 5 Day Shakeology Group next week. I have a limited supply of vegan chocolate packets right now. Next week, I’ll have cafe latte if you’re more interested in that and would like to join late. This is a great way to give it a try!)