So many mamas reach out to me with interest in a healthier lifestyle, but they feel like it’s impossible with their busy lives. I used to feel the same way, so I wanted to share what works for me in fitting in my Core De Force workouts:
- I focus on my WHY: I want to have as much energy as possible and be as strong and healthy as possible for my children. Having lupus makes this especially important to me!
- Digging into the support of my online challenge group. When I see other very busy people finding a way to make it work, it inspires me to get it done.
- Thinking about how I want to inspire others. I can’t help others live a healthier lifestyle if I can’t even do it for myself.
- Considering it a nonnegotiable part of my day – just like a doctor’s appointment that I couldn’t skip – when planning my workout time for the day.
- Focusing on how I will feel after the work out. The productive, empowering, and strong feeling I have after work out makes it all worth it. <3