“The person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Deciding who you want to be can either seem daunting or even impossible at times, but it doesn’t have to be.
Changing who we are – contrary to how we usually think about it – is not about making big, sweeping changes.
It’s about forming new habits and becoming disciplined about small things.
How would life change for you if you…
– Did 25-30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week?
– If you made mostly healthy nutrition choices every day?
– If you took a half hour to do something just for you each day?
– If you set aside $100 each week to a savings account?
– If you made a conscious choice to make someone else feel supported and appreciated every single day?
Luckily, all of the above are part of my job description as a Coach. I feel lucky to actually make a full time income just for doing the above.
But if you wanted to start with ONE thing, which one would you choose? Which one WILL you choose?