I have been loving the 21 Day Fix Extreme program, and to be completely honest, other than doing the 3 Day Refresh cleanse, I have never followed a nutrition plan strictly with my workout programs even though all Beachbody programs come with fantastic nutrition programs. I’ve been at a point where I’ve been content enough with my body, and I do eat healthy and am a vegetarian as well, so I haven’t really felt a need to do more than my regular workouts. With our free Beachbody vacation in Mexico coming up and after seeing really incredible results from friends doing the full 21 Day Fix Extreme program, I decided to bite the bullet and give it a try.
Well, after ONE week, I lost FIVE POUNDS and saw new definition in my tummy area. I am a fit person, but I do have a four year old and a two year old, and I am always up for some improvement in the mommy tummy area.
I love the versatility of the program and how easy it is to follow with the color coded, portion control containers. Most days, I find that I actually eat more doing the Extreme program than I normally would. The difference is my nutrition is now perfectly balanced, and of course, Shakeology helps with this too.
As for this eggplant recipe, it is definitely my new favorite way to eat eggplant, and it’s super easy as are all of my recipes!
– 1 eggplant
– extra virgin coconut oil
– Tomatillo Verde sauce – or you can blend up your own with tomatillo, jalapeno pepper, Himalayan salt, onion, coriander, and garlic
– Hot sauce
– Preheat the oven to 350.
– Slice the eggplant into circles.
– Brush the roasting pan with coconut oil.
– Lay the eggplant out on the pan.
– Brush the tops of the eggplant slices with a light coating of coconut oil.
– Brush the tomatillo sauce over the top of each eggplant slice.
– Shake some hot sauce over the eggplant.
– Bake for around 35 minutes.
21 Day Fix Extreme Container Use
– This would count as two greens most likely depending on how much you choose to eat, and of course, hot sauce is a freebie. The coconut oil would be approximately one of your teaspoons.
If you have a healthy recipe for eggplant, please share in the comments below!