Welcome to the Natural Bump & Baby Giveaway Hop! This event is hosted by Shannon at GrowingSlower. In celebration of the launch of her Natural Birth Stories book, all of the prizes in the hop are pregnancy and baby themed!
If you’re expecting or a new mom this event is for you! Be sure to enter to win the grand prize valued at over $385. It includes cloth diapers and accessories, essential oils, mama cloth, and more!
Then stop by and enter all 20+ giveaways linked at the bottom of this post.
We were very fortunate to receive a Merino Kids Winter-Weight Baby Sleep Sack for review. Our 16 month old daughter and I are loving this sleep sack for so many reasons, and it arrived just in time to get her through the chilly autumn nights. I have been a fan of Merino Kids of New Zealand since my three year old son was a baby. Their products are such high quality and are a must have for green and natural families.
My daughter looks so sweet in this beautiful sleep sack, and she loves the cozy and soft feeling of it. She moves so often throughout her sleep, that she cannot yet safely sleep with blankets. The Merino Kids Sleep Sack offers the perfect solution.
I love this sleep sack for so many reasons:
- It is made by master tailors from luxuriously soft Superfine Merino wool. It is 100% natural, itch-free and allergy-safe. I especially like the organic cotton outer layer for extra durability. This is certainly a product that can last through the years and multiple children.
- Even on very cold nights with my daughter sleeping without blankets, I can rest assured that she is sleeping at a comfortable temperature.
Textile scientists recommend the Merino Kids sleep sack. Baby doesn’t wake up cold or overheat. Naturally absorbs and releases moisture to create the perfect safe micro-climate in any season for rooms 64°F to 80°F.
- This sleep sack is as safe as it gets! It is the first sleep sack in the world to achieve the stringent UK BSI standard for baby sleep sack safety, and the only merino sleep sack certified to this safety standard. Baby has freedom to move yet can’t slip underneath or wriggle out. My daughter is currently using the sleep sack made for children ages 0-2 at age 16 months and she still has plenty of room as far as length goes. There are additional snaps for a smaller baby which would have kept her nice and snug at a much smaller size.
- There’s a very cool feature on the sleep sack, a safety belt aperture, that makes it easy to transfer a sleeping baby from a car seat or stroller to bed.
- One of my favorite things about this sleep sack is that it is naturally fire-resistant. It has been rated as low fire risk without fireproofing chemicals. We make every effort in our household to avoid flame retardant chemicals.
- This sleep sack is also available in size 2-4 years.
I highly recommend this product to all families with little ones!
Win a Merino Kids sleep sack in the pattern and size of your choice! This giveaway is open to US only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a Merino Kids sleep sack for review, but all opinions expressed in this post are my own.