There are so many options when it comes to baby wear, and it can be overwhelming to choose the best products for your little one, but when it comes to choosing a material for your baby that is healthy, cozy, and always right year round, you can always count on wool.
Do you ever wish there was material for baby wear that would keep baby dry, warm in cold weather, cool in hot weather, naturally breathable, without chemicals, and easy to care for? I’m here to tell you that merino wool is all of the above! It’s really a miracle material that’s perfect year round for everyone, but especially for kids.
The merino baby swaddle blanket and hat are great for those first three months before your baby fits into a merino baby sleep bag. Babies have a limited ability to regulate their own body temperature, the merino wool swaddle will keep your baby comfortable and snug from birth.
- Naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Naturally fire resistant without the use of harsh chemicals
- Regulates body temperature
- Sustainable, 100% natural Australian merino wool
- Machine washable
- Super soft on baby’s skin
- Available in two sizes, 3 to 24 months and 2T to 4T
- Seat belt slot for easy transfer from car to crib
- GOTS certified organic cotton outer
- Large square size, 90 by 90 cm
- Comes with matching newborn hat and swaddling instructions
- Naturally stretchier, easier to wrap, and stays in place
- Unlike shaped swaddles that are quickly outgrown, the wrap can be used as a stroller blanket, in the car, as a nursing cover, sun shade, etc.
Special thanks to AnaB Social for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to all participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends April 23rd at 11:59 pm, open to U.S. and Canadian residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Thank you!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. AnaB Social and participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.