Wordless Wednesday: Holiday Family Fun {Linky}

IMG_0708

IMG_0717

IMG_0772

IMG_0791

Family

1 Melissa December 12, 2012 at 9:55 am

I love that first photo so much! Big brother makes me think of a prancing fawn ;) The joy on his face inn every picture is unmistakeable. It seems you’re all having a magical holiday season!

2 Charise Rohm Nulsen December 12, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Thanks, Melissa! I love the first photo too. I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season also!

3 Lori Popkewitz Alper December 12, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Such great photos Charise! Happy holidays to you and your beautiful family.
Lori Popkewitz Alper recently posted..It’s a Monopoly Kind of MonthMy Profile

4 Charise Rohm Nulsen December 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Thanks, Lori! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

5 Jenn @ Monkey Butt Junction December 12, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Best smile ever! I love these!
Jenn @ Monkey Butt Junction recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: School Pictures!My Profile

6 Charise Rohm Nulsen December 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Thanks, Jenn!!

7 Lauren @ Hobo Mama December 12, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Oh, my gosh! That smile. What a delight.
Lauren @ Hobo Mama recently posted..Eco & edible gift ideas for the holidays!My Profile

8 Charise Rohm Nulsen December 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Thanks, Lauren!

9 Momma Jorje December 12, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Looks like your kids had NO trouble with Santa this year! They look so cute on their riding toys, side by side. :-) And whatever that is lit up behind you, it made for a lovely photo!

Visiting from Natural Parents Network!
Momma Jorje recently posted..Mamatography – Week 48My Profile

10 Tmuffin December 12, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Your kids are flipping adorable. But what might even be cooler is that display with the lit-up city behind you. What’s up with that? Did you make it? I love it!
Tmuffin recently posted..Frosty’s Busy BoxMy Profile

11 Fanni@fogótlás 3. kerület December 14, 2012 at 9:26 am

I can see so many teeth:) That’s because of the lot of fun there, and that installation looks really cool!
Fanni@fogótlás 3. kerület recently posted..Hogyan is zajlik egy fogbeültetés Óbudán?My Profile