Why Reuse a Cup?

Click image to see a larger version
Why Reuse a Cup?
Why Reuse a Cup? via Reusable Bags – Factory Direct Promos

1 Shane@EnviroBooty August 16, 2012 at 10:10 am

Now we need to get this message out to restaurants so they can help us reduce the waste! Thanks for posting!
Shane@EnviroBooty recently posted..Johnson & Johnson Commits to Removing Possible Carcinogens From Adult Products By 2015. Who Can You Trust Right Now?My Profile

2 Jennifer Crum August 16, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Nicely done. Now to continue avoiding fast food…
Jennifer Crum recently posted..Starting off the school year with a BANGMy Profile

3 Steph @ Just Add Cloth August 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I live in a pretty green minded area, so I don’t remember when I last saw a paper or foam cup. I need to see stuff like this to remind me that we still have outrageous consumption in this country and be mindful of it. Thanks.
Steph @ Just Add Cloth recently posted..Woolzies Wool Dryer Balls {Review} {Giveaway}My Profile

4 Amy G August 16, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Wow! How interesting! I’m glad that businesses are getting on board to offer discounts for reuseable cups.
Amy G recently posted..Watch Her Grow…My Profile

5 Sarah August 16, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Just another reason I carry around my reusable aluminum water bottle! Scary stats.
Sarah recently posted..Five Ways You can Help Support the Made in America MovementMy Profile

6 Sage August 16, 2012 at 9:34 pm

I am a big supporter of reusing cups!

7 Gabo@teljes fogpótlás August 17, 2012 at 4:55 am

So true! A a green mommy, I have always preferred the recycling methods of single-use objects, we have to protect our green planet for our children… And it is never too late! Thanks for posting this nice infographic as well, my son can use it as well, for his school project about environmental studies.

8 Bianca August 30, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Interesting! My husband and I typically reuse our cups, but never realized what an impact all the disposables do.