Wordless Wednesday: Mama Deja Vu (LINKY)

Sometimes having a second baby brings amazing moments of deja vu. Here is why:

In all pictures, Little Sister is on the left and Big Brother is on the right.

siblings

brother and sister

brother and sister

brother and sister

brother and sister

brother and sister

1 Lori Popkewitz Alper August 29, 2012 at 8:07 am

Wow. That’s pretty amazing. There’ll be lots more deja vu!
Lori Popkewitz Alper recently posted..Tips to Avoid Plastic from Beth Terry Author of Plastic FreeMy Profile

2 Momma Jorje August 29, 2012 at 11:42 am

What an awesome selection of picture (pairs)! I love that you have them in the same outfits, too!

Visiting from Natural Parents Network!
Momma Jorje recently posted..Mamatography – Week 33My Profile

3 Heather August 29, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Lovely pics! That is one awesome collection that the kids will be so happy to look at when they have grown.
Heather recently posted..Max Workouts ReviewMy Profile

4 Kelley Johnsen August 29, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Oh, Congratulations…so adorable!

5 Shane@EnviroBooty August 29, 2012 at 3:20 pm

That is soooo cute! I bet I have a set of three pics in various similar places for each kid!!
Shane@EnviroBooty recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 8-29-12 – How to Be Green for All Which Inhabit the EarthMy Profile

6 Emily August 29, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Oh my – the cutestness is exploding here! How sweet that they’re dressed in the same outfit.

Love that!
Emily recently posted..join the Whip It Up Wednesday linky party and show off your handmade projects!My Profile

7 Lisa C August 29, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Wow! And how adorable.

8 Rachael August 29, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Wow!

Funny how much they look like each other — but at the same time, Big Brother looks so much like his father, and Little Sister looks so much like you!
Rachael recently posted..Looking at His DreamsMy Profile

9 Tracey Black August 30, 2012 at 1:34 am

Both kids are adorable. I’m doing that too – reminiscing on how my older kids looked and funny things they did when they were the same age as my 11-month-old son.
Tracey Black recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: First Day of School Pictures #FailMy Profile

10 Carmelle34 August 30, 2012 at 5:05 am

I am happy that you shared this photo they look like twin…They are really cute..Thanks a lot for sharing your adorable babies..
Carmelle34 recently posted..yeast infection guideMy Profile

11 Melissa August 31, 2012 at 9:09 am

How precious! Did you intentionally recreate pictures, or just happen to get similar ones? Either way, it’s a wonderful idea and a sweet way to reminisce about Big Brother’s babyhood while savoring Little Sister’s :)
Melissa recently posted..Mini Review: Montessori Letter and Number WorkMy Profile

12 Queentob September 3, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Cute and cute! Absolutely adorable! Love seeing your cuties! Xo

13 Martine September 6, 2012 at 9:35 pm

This made me smile. Really.