Wordless Wednesday: Newborn & Toddler Summer Fun (LINKY)

belkin family lookout farm
wayland town beach

larz anderson car museum
wayside swim and tennis

1 Sigrid@sigridreuter July 11, 2012 at 3:31 am

Wow! You must have had a wonderful time with your babies! Is that pool at your backyard or is it at a public place? I looks really cool, it must be such a great feeling standing under the splashing water…
Sigrid@sigridreuter recently posted..Interessante Sachen über die PizzaMy Profile

2 maryanne @ mama smiles July 11, 2012 at 8:44 am

Looks like you’re having a lot of fun!

Love the beach photo!
maryanne @ mama smiles recently posted..Build a Simple Cardboard HouseMy Profile

3 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 11, 2012 at 9:31 am

Thanks, Maryanne! I hope you’re feeling well and enjoying the summer too!

4 Lisa Promise July 11, 2012 at 9:23 am

So cute, Charise! My favorites are where Jac is looking intently at her and making funny faces :)

5 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 11, 2012 at 9:30 am

Thanks, Lisa! Hope you’re doing well!

6 Amy @ Anktangle July 11, 2012 at 11:02 am

Looks like you’re all having a lovely time! Happy Summer to you all!
Amy @ Anktangle recently posted..Garden (Time Out) MeditationMy Profile

7 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 11, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Thanks, Amy! Happy Summer to you all too!

8 Melissa July 11, 2012 at 7:08 pm

You make parenting two look effortless and so fun! Glad you’re all enjoying the summer together :)

9 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 12, 2012 at 7:50 am

Aww… thank you, Melissa! I hope your summer is going well too!

10 Good Girl Gone Green July 12, 2012 at 7:49 am

You look so beautiful, Charise!!! And the kiddos are just so cute!
Good Girl Gone Green recently posted..Best FriendsMy Profile

11 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 12, 2012 at 7:51 am

Thank you so much! I hope you’re having a great summer!

12 Christine@christinewimberg July 13, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Wow! Does that Mazda MX belong to you? That sports car is really HOT! By the way, you are so sweet on your photos, I can see your babies really enjoy the summer fun!
Christine@christinewimberg recently posted..Neuer Freizeitsport: SpeedmintonMy Profile

13 Christine @ African Babies Don't Cry July 15, 2012 at 9:27 am

So beautiful! Love the ones of you all in the water! :)

Visiting from Natural Parents Network!
Christine @ African Babies Don’t Cry recently posted..Easy DIY Sandpit for Toddler PlayMy Profile

14 Lauren@Hobo Mama July 16, 2012 at 3:48 pm

That does look like fun! Way to keep cool.
Lauren@Hobo Mama recently posted..Sunday Surf: Fat & child-free people (not necessarily in conjunction)My Profile