Wordless Wednesday: Sibling Love (LINKY)

siblings

brother and sister kiss

reading

1 Rachael July 25, 2012 at 10:23 am

Ah, I wish you all of this and much, much more! There’s been lots more sibling rivalry than sibling love here, at least on the Critter’s part. But the Critter is starting to come around, I think. And the Gnome just adores the Critter.
Rachael recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: AwayMy Profile

2 Helene@Helene bloggt July 25, 2012 at 3:44 pm

They are so adorable together! I bet the older one loves the little baby! My son would be so glad about a little sister, he has told me last week…

3 Momma Jorje July 25, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Such an adorable pair!

Visiting from Natural Parents Network!
Momma Jorje recently posted..Mamatography – Week 28My Profile

4 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 27, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Thanks, Jorje! I think so too. ;-)

5 Jess Collins July 25, 2012 at 9:06 pm

These are too precious, it took us a while to get our 2 yr old to warm up to her brother, but she is in love now!

Visiting from Natural Parents Network!
Jess Collins recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Hair cuts, planning, cabinets and cleaning…My Profile

6 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 27, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Thank you! Very glad to hear your little ones are loving each other. <3

7 Sandy July 26, 2012 at 6:05 am

They are so cute together! Reading together is one of the best pictures I’ve ever seen!
Sandy recently posted..Stay healthy, stay fit! Summer tipsMy Profile

8 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 27, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Thank you! I love that picture, too.

9 Anna ~ Random Handprints July 26, 2012 at 9:35 am

so sweet, and they are reading one of my son’s favorite books too!
Anna ~ Random Handprints recently posted..At the Playground: Ocean View, DelawareMy Profile

10 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 27, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Thank you, Anna! My son is obsessed with that book ;-)

11 Rose July 26, 2012 at 11:13 pm

How cute! Your son looks like a loving and caring brother. They are both adorable especially the baby girl. I hope my daughter will be as healthy as her when she comes out of my tummy. :)

12 Javed@Zando July 27, 2012 at 4:54 am

Seriously cute together! We have a 6 year old, and we’re thinking about having another kid— I have 2 siblings and my wife has 3. I feel like I couldn’t let my own kid miss out on a sibling (or 2)!

13 maryanne @ mama smiles July 27, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Very sweet! And your baby girl is growing up so fast!!!
maryanne @ mama smiles recently posted..10 Tips for Raising Globally Aware ChildrenMy Profile

14 Queentob July 29, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I love the one of them sharing a story! TOO cute! baby girl’s has the cutesy little legs, you must munch on them all day!