Wordless Wednesday: Paternity Leave (LINKY)

Our little girl was born on May 30th, and I feel so incredibly lucky that my husband took a 3 week paternity leave in celebration of this event. It was such a special, honeymoon-ish time for our family, and I am beyond thankful to my husband who does so, so much more than his share in our partnership. Here is a look at Jeff’s paternity leave and at why we are so lucky to have this amazing guy in our family:

1 Abbie June 27, 2012 at 8:33 am

That’s so wonderful that your husband was able to stay home for 3 weeks with you! It’s so sad that dads are expected to go right back to work like nothing in their life has changed!
Abbie recently posted..20 Weeks Along ~ Baby #2 Update and It’s a…My Profile

2 MamaP June 27, 2012 at 8:43 am

Your experience, new Baby and Big Brother’s experience, and Dada’s experience is forever enhanced because of Dada’s involvement and paternity leave at this early and critical stage. Hats off to Vista Print and other companys that recognize this!

3 Momma Jorje June 27, 2012 at 10:24 am

A true babymoon! Looks lovely!

Visiting from Natural Parents Network!
Momma Jorje recently posted..Mamatography – Week 24My Profile

4 Melissa June 27, 2012 at 2:59 pm

That is so awesome! He really it’s a wonderful dad, isn’t he? If only more fathers could take this time! Mothers, too. I’m really looking forward to Andrew’s paternity leave :)

5 Rachael June 27, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Three weeks — lovely! And I’m wishing you the best, now that he’s back to work.
Rachael recently posted..Keeping Him CloseMy Profile

6 Grady Pruitt June 29, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Congrats on the new addition! I wish I could have taken 3 weeks off myself when I had my kids :D

Thanks for sharing!
Grady Pruitt recently posted..Continuing to ForgiveMy Profile

7 RickE November 19, 2013 at 10:03 am

Congrats to both you and your husband – 3 weeks off wow congrats on that too…