Wordless Wednesday: Introducing Little Sister! (LINKY)

Little Sister was born on May 30th, 2012 via a beautiful and empowering VBAC experience. We are completely in love with this little face, and Big Brother is being so sweet with her too.

mom and newborn

Little Sister's very first day

big brother with new baby

Big Brother loves Little Sister.

family of four

We love being a family of four!

newborn girl

We can't get enough of this face!

newborn at home

Little Sister comes home.

newborn girl

I love her eyes!

organic ergo

Little Sister went for her first family walk, as well as an outing to the farm at 4 days old.

mom and new baby

We spend lots of time looking at each other.

father, son, and new baby

Everybody loves Dada!

mom and infant

Love!

1 Michelle June 6, 2012 at 1:23 am

How cute she is! I’m glad to see that you are now fantastic four. God bless her.
Michelle recently posted..Wheatgrass Juicer coMy Profile

2 Jo @ Jo's Health Corner June 6, 2012 at 2:14 am

Little sister is adorable! Congratulations! You have a very beautiful family.
Jo @ Jo’s Health Corner recently posted..Summer Preparedness TipsMy Profile

3 Christopher Andrews June 6, 2012 at 4:41 am

I’m glad to see that you are now fantastic four. Thanks for letting me visit your site. I am looking forward for more interesting post.
Christopher Andrews recently posted..govt jobsMy Profile

4 Good Girl Gone Green June 6, 2012 at 9:20 am

You look beautiful!!! And she is gorgeous! Congratulations! Can’t wait to see more pictures and hear all about her! :)
Good Girl Gone Green recently posted..Playing in the GrassMy Profile

5 Life As Wife June 6, 2012 at 9:42 am

She’s beautiful! Congrats! Hope mama and baby are doing well!

6 Momma Jorje June 6, 2012 at 10:18 am

Aww, so sweet! And why am I not surprised you already had her out in nature and at the farm at 4 days old?? Take it easy, though, mama. Give yourself time to heal.
Momma Jorje recently posted..Mamatography – Week 21My Profile

7 Our Muddy Boots June 6, 2012 at 10:24 am

He’s beautiful, Charise. Congratulations. You all looks so happy. Sending you lots of love <3

8 Brittany@Mama's Felt Cafe June 6, 2012 at 10:29 am

What a sweetheart! She looks like a wise soul already. Congratulations, Mama!

9 Lori Popkewitz Alper June 6, 2012 at 10:51 am

She’s gorgeous! Congratulations.
Lori Popkewitz Alper recently posted..How Young is too Young for Facebook? I’m Quoted in LA TimesMy Profile

10 Shane@EnviroBooty June 6, 2012 at 11:28 am

Ho lucky are we that you shared? Congratulations!
Shane@EnviroBooty recently posted..Join Team ENERGY STAR and Start Speaking to the Trees with The Lorax and Me to Help Save the ClimateMy Profile

11 Shane@EnviroBooty June 6, 2012 at 11:33 am

Hey Charise I tried to link up but I guess something happened (or are you moderating?) bc my picture never showed up. :( Take care and have fun with your little ones!
Shane@EnviroBooty recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 6-6-12 The Irony of PeaceMy Profile

12 Melissa @ Simple Whimsy June 6, 2012 at 11:37 am

Congrats, congrats on your family of four and VBAC experience! She is beautiful.
Melissa @ Simple Whimsy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Paint PaletteMy Profile

13 Zoie @ TouchstoneZ June 6, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Congratulations! She’s gorgeous and so are you. YOU DID IT!! Woohoo!
Zoie @ TouchstoneZ recently posted..Wordless: 20 Week Belly and TadpolesMy Profile

14 Rachael June 6, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Welcome, little one! And blessings to all of you!
Rachael recently posted..Small Changes: June 2012My Profile

15 Big Papi June 6, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Great pictures; Jac’s being such a great big brother! They’re just adorable!
xox,

Big Papi

16 Amanda June 6, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Welcome to the world little lady! I can’t wait to meet you.

17 MamaP June 6, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Can’t get enough of those sweet faces!

18 Brenna @ Almost All The Truth June 6, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Gorgeous! Congratulations on your new addition, mama!
Brenna @ Almost All The Truth recently posted..Significance of Leaves of GrassMy Profile

19 Erika @NAMAmmaSTE June 6, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I love all the pictures! Little Sister is perfect! Enjoy every second :) not that I have to tell you. I’m so glad you had a beautiful and empowering VBAC experience. I don’t hear/read that enough. So happy for you!!!

20 michelle June 6, 2012 at 7:25 pm

congratulations with love! xoxox
michelle recently posted..Wordless Wednesday through a brother’s eyesMy Profile

21 Melissa June 6, 2012 at 11:09 pm

The pregnant glow has been replaced by the post-birth glow. You look amazing, and little sister really does have the most beautiful eyes! So glad it was an empowering experience!

22 DynaLou June 7, 2012 at 1:04 am

I just love them photos here and I think you are a very happy family now! You kids are so cute and both of them are really so lovely..
DynaLou recently posted..Best Remedy For GoutMy Profile

23 Tatjana@Tatjanas Blog June 7, 2012 at 1:37 am

Oh my god! Best wishes to you all! You are such an adorable and cute family, looking at your pictures has made me smile!
Tatjana@Tatjanas Blog recently posted..Is a dental implant luxury?My Profile

24 Abby Duhig June 10, 2012 at 8:54 pm

She’s so cute and beautiful! God bless and have more blessings to come to your happy family.

xoxo. :)
Abby Duhig recently posted..Persuasion ResourcesMy Profile

25 Amy @ Anktangle June 11, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Congratulations again! She’s so precious.

26 kim June 11, 2012 at 10:08 pm