Wordless Wednesday: My 2nd Mother’s Day Weekend (LINKY)

toddler lunch

We started celebrating Mother's Day weekend on Friday afternoon when Baby and I went out for a lunch date.

dad and toddler

After a fun morning doing art and playing outside at a spring event in our town, I spent time relaxing with my two favorite guys.

toddler flower pot

This is what Baby made for me at the spring event.

airport cafe

We went out for a fun dinner with friends at the local airfield cafe where the kids love watching planes on Saturday evening.

dad at toddler at max brenner's

On Sunday morning, Dada and Baby gave me a beautiful homemade card and tomato, basil, and pepper plants. Then we went out for a delicious brunch in Boston at Max Brenner's - a delicious chocolate restaurant.

mother's day at max brenner's

Baby was in 7th heaven as he finished off a big plate of pancakes plus a scone while watching all of the cars and trucks on the busy city street since we had a table outside.

curious george store cambridge

After brunch, we went to the world's only Curious George store in Harvard Square. This was basically the equivalent of Disney World to Baby! I'm so thankful to my guys for a perfect Mother's Day weekend. I'm excited to continue to celebrate motherhood when Little Sister arrives any day now!

1 MamaP May 16, 2012 at 7:23 am

Looks like an amazing weekend with your amazing guys!

2 Melissa May 16, 2012 at 10:26 am

You’re looking beautiful! I’m glad you had such a special Mother’s Day weekend – it looks like Baby did, too! :) Next year is sure to be even more exciting with little sister around!
Melissa recently posted..What’s New: First Haircut, Nursing Dolls, and AgricultureMy Profile

3 Rachael May 16, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Oooh, an airfield cafe! Sounds fun!

Thinking of you & Little Sister … xox
Rachael recently posted..Five Truths About Attachment ParentingMy Profile

4 Lori Popkewitz Alper May 16, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Looks like a great weekend. Happy Mother’s Day round 2!
Lori Popkewitz Alper recently posted..Boston Restaurant Review: Life AliveMy Profile

5 OneMommy May 16, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Happy belated Mother’s Day! I love the colored flower pot!

6 Grady Pruitt May 16, 2012 at 3:37 pm

They have a Curious George store? I bet my kids would love that! :D

Great photos! Seems like you had a great Mother’s day!
Grady Pruitt recently posted..What Are You Grateful For?My Profile

7 Amy @ Anktangle May 16, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Looks like you had a lovely Mother’s Day! And you’re looking fabulous, by the way. =)
Amy @ Anktangle recently posted..Making Less TrashMy Profile