I have to admit that I’ve been the lucky recipient of clear, healthy skin in my adult life, (I like to think of this as a bit of a reward for dealing with acne as a teenager), so I was definitely unhappy and unprepared for the appearance of blemished skin throughout this pregnancy. It is very important to me to only use personal care products with natural, non-toxic ingredients – and this is more important to me than ever in pregnancy.
This is why I was particularly excited to try Juice Beauty’s Organics to Go skincare kit. An organic skincare solution was exactly what I needed. Here are some of the things that impressed me most about Juice Beauty:
– Juice Beauty’s products are up to 98% certified organic without pesticides, parabens, propylene or butylene glycols, petroleum, sulphates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, artificial dyes or fragrances.
– Juice Beauty supports many organic farmers and uses recycled packaging and soy ink, manufacturing over 80% of their products with solar power.
– Juice Beauty uses over 60 certified organic ingredients in an antioxidant-rich, 100% organic juice base. They have a strict no animal testing policy and a 100% vegetarian ingredients policy.
My Organics to Go kit included:
– Cleansing Milk: This creamy but light cleanser was refreshing and moisturizing. I really liked that it was made with organic juices, chamomile, and calendula. I definitely looked forward to washing my face with this product.
– Green Apple Peel: I typically am not a big fan of peels, but this product was light, hydrating, and not irritating at all.
– Antioxidant Serum: I’ve never used a serum before, but I feel like this product is the one that particularly improved my hormonal skin!
– Hydrating Mist:This spray made with rosehip, ylang ylang, and grapeseed oil was so refreshing that I actually stopped using it because I want to save it for when I’m in labor! I think it will be rejuvenating and refreshing.
– Nutrient Moisturizer: This moisturizer was hydrating, calming, and light. I really liked how my skin felt after applying it.
I highly recommend Juice Beauty’s organic products based on my experience with the Organics to Go kit!
Win a $50 gift certificate for the Juice Beauty organic skincare products of your choice!
I received an Organics to Go skincare kit from Juice Beauty, but this did not influence the opinions or thoughts expressed in this post.