My Favorite Frugal Living Resources: A Pinterest Roundup

I was honored to host the first Natural Parents Network monthly blog hop last week. The topic was Frugal Living, and we had 52 wonderful blog posts on the topic linked up. I highly recommend pinning the original post so you have all of them bookmarked, but if you would just like to bookmark a few of them, here are my favorites:

The Library: An Urban Homesteader’s Most Trusted Resource

A Homemade All Natural Deodorant That Actually Works

Frugal Luxuries and Simple Living: A Book Recommendation

Make Your Own Vanilla Extract

Save Money and Make Your Own Kombucha

Delicious Smoothie for Pregnant & Nursing Women

10 Easy and Free Ways to Save Energy

What was your favorite frugal living post? If you have a post on frugal living that you weren’t able to link up last week, feel free to share it in the comments section below!

1 Melissa April 27, 2012 at 2:16 am

Thanks for sharing these! Some I had a chance to check out the day of the blog hop, but others I missed and they look great. Thanks for including my post! :)
Melissa recently posted..Preparing for a Second Child: BibliotherapyMy Profile

2 Clare April 27, 2012 at 5:54 am

The all natural deodorant looks interesting; I would love to use it. Thanks for sharing that.
Clare recently posted..acrylic painting lessons the right wayMy Profile

3 ramonita April 27, 2012 at 9:41 am

frugal living is a wonderful thing to do
ramonita recently posted..Chaise lounge cushionsMy Profile

4 Laura April 27, 2012 at 11:19 am

Teaching your children how to play card games is great, cheap and it teaches them maths also.
Laura recently posted..Some Truths About Dental CareMy Profile

5 Amy April 27, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Thanks so much for including my post, Charise, and for hosting the linky! Happy Friday to you!
Amy recently posted..Dear Daniel, (On Leaving Your Birthplace)My Profile

6 Claire April 29, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Good day! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
Claire recently posted..my weight loss program that worked for meMy Profile

7 Aaron Campbell April 30, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Fine web site. I got a lot of great data. I’ve been following this topic for a little while. However, have you seen much effect since Google generated their newest change?
Aaron Campbell recently posted..how to learn to speak twiMy Profile

8 milda May 4, 2012 at 7:05 am

oh, one of the best things a library can give you
milda recently posted..Cheap kitchen islandsMy Profile

9 Maggie May 7, 2012 at 7:58 am

The deodorizer looks like a good catch! Thanks for sharing this great list!

10 Brenna @ Almost All The Truth May 7, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Thanks so much for sharing all of these (and mine too!). :)
Brenna @ Almost All The Truth recently posted..A Mother’s Day Wish For A Better WorldMy Profile

11 Angela May 9, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Thank you for this post! I am currently replacing our household cleaners and hygiene products with homemade versions. I am always looking for new recipes :)
I want to let you know that I really enjoy your posts. I just awarded you the versatile blogger award. You may have received this before but I wanted to let you know that you inspire me!!
You can see the award here: http://www.earthmamasworld.com/gluten-free-almond-flour-oatmeal-bars/
Angela recently posted..Almond Flour Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Squares and an AwardMy Profile

12 Esmael May 12, 2012 at 10:19 am

Though as much as I want to live a normal life in the city, the cost of living is just so expensive. I guess being frugal is a mom’s instinct. My mother is going too far sometimes but I understand why she’s being simple and economical. Thanks for the wonderful tips to save energy, very useful!

13 Kevin Wilderman September 25, 2013 at 11:56 pm

My wife and I just found your blog and we love it. We’re new to the whole concept of “living frugally”, and we’ve been on the hunt for some ways to save money at home. Great ideas, thanks for sharing!
Kevin Wilderman recently posted..Quick Cash with Paycheck LoansMy Profile