I am thrilled to have my first article published in the new Spring issue of Green Child Magazine!
The article covers a topic that is near and dear to my heart: Attachment parenting, or natural parenting, and how its principles can actually help you raise an independent child – even though that may sound counterintuitive.
I would love if you could take a minute to read my article and let me know what you think:
How Does Attachment Parenting Foster Independence?
Green Child Magazine’s Spring issue is BEAUTIFUL and there are so many other interesting features including:
– An interview with Mayim Bialik about her new book, Beyond the Sling – a book that has placed natural parenting in the eye of the media lately
– Eco-friendly Easter ideas
– An article about how to know if your child has allergies
– A toolbox for breastfeeding success
– How to celebrate Earth Day as a family and community
– A tutorial on vermicomposting
– A guide to spring cleaning
– An interview with Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavin of The Honest Company
– Delicious seasonal recipes
and so much more! Enjoy!