I am thrilled to have my first article published in the new Spring issue of Green Child Magazine!
The article covers a topic that is near and dear to my heart: Attachment parenting, or natural parenting, and how its principles can actually help you raise an independent child – even though that may sound counterintuitive.
I would love if you could take a minute to read my article and let me know what you think:
How Does Attachment Parenting Foster Independence?
Green Child Magazine’s Spring issue is BEAUTIFUL and there are so many other interesting features including:
- An interview with Mayim Bialik about her new book, Beyond the Sling – a book that has placed natural parenting in the eye of the media lately
- Eco-friendly Easter ideas
- An article about how to know if your child has allergies
- A toolbox for breastfeeding success
- How to celebrate Earth Day as a family and community
- A tutorial on vermicomposting
- A guide to spring cleaning
- An interview with Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavin of The Honest Company
- Delicious seasonal recipes
and so much more! Enjoy!