20 month old Baby is a huge fan of yogurt, and he has especially loved stealing bites of my Stonyfield Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt. Since this yogurt is non-fat, and since some of the flavors are a bit rich for him (although a delicious treat for mama!), I was so excited to learn that Stonyfield launched the first organic Greek product on the market specially crafted for kids – YoKid’s Greek Organic Yogurt.
Our lovely friends at Stonyfield were nice enough to send us some YoKid’s Greek Organic Yogurt, and this was Baby’s reaction when the package of yogurt arrived:
How do I know Baby loves this yogurt? Well, he’s been chanting “YO-YA! YO-YA!” in front of our refrigerator a couple of times a day since the yogurt arrived. Baby seems to enjoy the creamy, thick texture and the fact that it doesn’t have the tang of mama’s Greek yogurt.
Why does Mama love that Baby loves YoKid’s Greek Yogurt?
– It’s organic and low fat.
– It contains 50% more protein than the leading kids’ yogurts.
– It has more calcium than any other kids’ yogurt.
– There are no fillers, gelatin, artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup.
– And of course, it is made without the use of GMO’s, toxic pesticides, antibiotics or hormones.
Baby is such a fan of Stonyfield YoKid’s Greek Organic Yogurt, that I want to incorporate it into other healthy snacks and meals. Here is a Pinterest roundup of ways I’ll be using this yogurt for Baby:
Honey Yogurt Berry Pops
Greek Yogurt Sundae
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
What is your favorite way to incorporate Greek yogurt into meals?