3 Green & Natural Gifts Any New Mom Will Love (LINKY)

Celebrate the new mom in your life by honoring her new role and supporting her new journey with well-deserved green and natural treats! You can visit my article – 3 Gifts Any New Mom Will Love – on Yahoo!

Link up your green living or natural parenting post below!
I would love if you could leave a comment on this post and then grab the html for the Green & Natural Mama Thursday button and either add it to your blog sidebar or as a picture in your actual blog post.

Green & Natural Mama Thursday @ I Thought I Knew Mama

You might also enjoy 5 Pregnancy Gifts for Mamas-to-Be!

1 Amity @GreenGiftsGuide February 2, 2012 at 8:38 am

Hi Charise,

I loved your article on the best gifts for a new mom. When our boys were babies, I always joked that no one with a dust rag or a hot meal would be turned away :)

Love what you do with this blog, and thanks for the opportunity to link up. One of my favorite posts on natural parenting is The Best Gift for Your Baby – Learn to Trust Your Instincts: http://www.greengiftsguide.com/best-gift-baby-trust-your-instincts/
Amity @GreenGiftsGuide recently posted..BottlesUp For An Eco Valentine’s Day – A Sweet Gift That Gives BackMy Profile

2 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama February 2, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Thanks, Amity! That sounds like a great motto ;-)

Looking forward to checking out your post!

3 Jenn @ Monkey Butt Junction February 2, 2012 at 9:27 am

D’oh! I forgot about this linkup. I need to put it on my to-do list for a post next Thursday (are you doing this every Thursday?)

Totally looking forward to reading from some more green mamas!
Jenn @ Monkey Butt Junction recently posted..Breastfeeding in ArtMy Profile

4 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama February 2, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Thanks, Jenn!

Yup – every Thursday!

5 Janna February 2, 2012 at 11:06 am

We love our moms and this is acually one of the good ideas here…Thank you for sharing it to us here…
Janna recently posted..How to Choose the Best Affiliate Marketing SoftwareMy Profile

6 Brenna @ Almost All The Truth February 2, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Love the article on how to treat a new mama. One of the biggest mistakes we can make (and we all do it) is to net let others help when we need it, especially when there are babies to snuggle. :)
Brenna @ Almost All The Truth recently posted..Birthday magic and growing older.My Profile

7 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama February 2, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Thanks, Brenna! You are so right, and I hope I can remember that when Baby #2 arrives!

8 Queentob February 2, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I love that you have this linky!

9 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama February 2, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Thank you! xo

10 Queentob February 2, 2012 at 1:17 pm

My favorite gift is the one to the CSA. Such a great idea! A gift certificate to an exercise class or for a post natal massage would be great too!

11 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama February 2, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Thanks, Michelle! Yes, I would probably be most excited about the CSA membership ;-) Love your ideas too!

12 Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network February 2, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Hi Charise! I posted #6 Understanding the grieving process in children. Have noted this wonderful linky and will return regularly- thank you for hosting, Rebecca x
Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network recently posted..Frugal Living: 6 Frugal Family Tips For SuccessMy Profile

13 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama February 2, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Thanks, Rebecca! I look forward to having you join in each week!

14 Lori Popkewitz Alper February 2, 2012 at 9:39 pm

If only I had your article when I was a new mom. I would have shared with everyone! It’s hard as a new mom to accept help. We all want to be super moms and do it all. In hindsight that’s a time when accepting help is needed and those on the giving end feel good. Thanks so much for the Thursday Linky!
Lori Popkewitz Alper recently posted..Susan G. Komen for the Cure Decision Hurts Us AllMy Profile

15 Mickey February 3, 2012 at 7:01 pm

This is such a great idea..Thank you for sharing..I really appreciate it..
Mickey recently posted..Spa HydrotherapyMy Profile

16 Akishya February 3, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Great gifts for great moms! I’m sure my mother would love to received any of those this valentine’s day. I must surprise her!
Akishya recently posted..The Significance Of Arowana In Feng ShuiMy Profile

17 Catwoman February 4, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Wow! The best idea for the best gift for the best moms! Thanks for sharing it!
Catwoman recently posted..fogpótlásMy Profile

18 Roger Cole February 5, 2012 at 3:28 am

It’s been eight months since my wife has conceived, and this is by far the best post I’ve come across since then.
I’ll make sure I get these stuff for the mother to be.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

-Roger
Roger Cole recently posted..How To Attract WomenMy Profile

19 JDaniel4's Mom February 8, 2012 at 2:48 pm

These are wonderful ideas!
JDaniel4′s Mom recently posted..Valentine’s Day Activity- Looking for LoveMy Profile

20 The Damsel in Dis Dress February 8, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Love the ideas. I’ll be referring to these whenever I need that perfect gift.
The Damsel in Dis Dress recently posted..birthday parties made simpleMy Profile

21 Amy ~ Eat. Live. Laugh. Shop. February 9, 2012 at 9:14 am

What a great idea for a linky!! So glad I stumbled this so I can come back and read all the submissions. I know I’m stagnant in this regard and new an infusion of new ideas!
Amy ~ Eat. Live. Laugh. Shop. recently posted..Book Review – Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.My Profile

22 Guia February 15, 2012 at 10:10 am

I really love that you have linky here.. I really want to learn more from you.. I will be here more often.. :)
Guia recently posted..flat rate moversMy Profile