A Quick View of the Business of the Black Market (LINKY)

Scroll to the bottom of the post to add your green living or natural parenting post to the Green & Natural Mamas linky!

Black Market
Link up your green living or natural parenting post below!
I would love if you could leave a comment on this post and then grab the html for the Green & Natural Mama Thursday button and either add it to your blog sidebar or as a picture in your actual blog post.

Green & Natural Mama Thursday @ I Thought I Knew Mama

1 Emily @ Random Recycling January 26, 2012 at 9:27 am

Sad post,. Wish we were further along as a communal society to eliminate the black market underworld.
Emily @ Random Recycling recently posted..Homemade Chicken Nuggets RecipeMy Profile

2 Brenna @ Almost All The Truth January 26, 2012 at 3:27 pm

It is incredibly sad. Hopefully one day we can end any black markets.
Brenna @ Almost All The Truth recently posted..Happy Belly Bags – The Organic Gift Basket.My Profile

3 Janice034 January 30, 2012 at 3:58 am

Thank you for the information. I have learn so much about black market, and I am shocked about the flow.
Janice034 recently posted..GSP Ab Workout for MMAMy Profile

4 Emilia January 30, 2012 at 4:12 am

Nice infographics, but very-very sad facts. I’d like the World to be a better place, and this is definitely not helping out…Thank you for sharing!
Emilia recently posted..dental implantsMy Profile

5 Sarah February 1, 2012 at 2:12 pm

As someone passionate about human rights and our economy I have to admit I am not educated on this issue at all. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will be sure to check out the resources. The stats in the info-graphic are staggering and heart-breaking. I hope we can find a way to make some positive changes.
Sarah recently posted..The New Made in America MarketplaceMy Profile

6 Mary Lee@dental website February 27, 2012 at 6:14 am

It’s so sad to see those stats in that image. I hope I can do something, even in a little way, to help. I know I can but I don’t know how to start. :(

7 Smith@Texas Business Lawyer March 27, 2012 at 4:28 am

There are a lot of black markets nowadays and it can’t be easily remove because of its hidden agenda, places and authorities. Maybe these are the reasons why it cannot be remove in the world. In my opinion, the only way to remove that is to replace it with something that is legal but also acceptable with the people. I mean the prices are not too much high but the quality is satisfactory. Well I hope that there are people who can raise this problem especially those with powers and probably find solutions.

8 Richard Johnson March 27, 2012 at 7:10 am

Yeah, so true. It’s been so long that there are many black markets around the world. Its part of the world business but take note it’s illegal. More often, people don’t know that it’s illegal because most of the people in their environment are doing that practice, it’s simply acceptable in the society. I hope that someday there’s a way that it will be remove in the world.