It’s Green & Natural Mamas Linkup Day!
Today, I would like to share some more pregnancy resources that I have found particularly helpful this week as I move forward in my pregnancy journey with baby #2.
1. Exercising During Pregnancy by Heather of with a Side of Sneakers, a guest post on Healthy Heddleston:
Since I had a really rough first trimester, my usual active lifestyle took a big hit. Now that I’m feeling more normal, it was really helpful to review the guidelines for exercising in pregnancy and to remember just how much we are capable of during a healthy pregnancy.
2. Think Ahead To The Baby ~ A Guest Post by Lauren of Hobo Mama on Up, Down & Natural:
This is a great post because it reminds us that there are much more important things to think about than what to buy when preparing for a new arrival.
3. Guest Post: Why Doula? by Amy of Anktangle on Almost All the Truth:
If you’ve ever wondered what a doula is or how one can help you, this is a fantastic post. We will definitely be using a doula this time, so I sent this post to my husband to provide him with more information on exactly why we are making that choice.
Link up any of your green living or natural parenting posts below!
– I would love if you could leave a comment on this post and then grab the html for the Green & Natural Mama Thursday button and either add it to your blog sidebar or as a picture in your actual blog post.
– Visit some of the other blog posts that are linked up for the week, and be sure to leave them a comment letting them know that you are visiting from Green & Natural Mama Thursday. The more support we can lend each other, the better!