Wordless Wednesday: Halloween – Then and Now

What a difference a year makes!

baby with halloween pumpkin

toddler holds halloween pumpkin

Link up your Wordless Wednesday post below!

1 Jenn @ Monkey Butt Junction October 5, 2011 at 8:47 am

Baby’s growing up!
Jenn @ Monkey Butt Junction recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Nature HikeMy Profile

2 Momma Jorje October 5, 2011 at 11:08 am

Visiting from Natural Parents Network!

Adorable! And what a great idea for a Halloween post! I think I may have to dig up some pics… I’ve got Sasha as a skeleton when she was 1 month old and a ghost post from last year. :)
Momma Jorje recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Camping @ Spencer Creek!My Profile

3 Eve October 5, 2011 at 11:52 am

Yes, a year makes such a difference! He’s such a little cutie pie, Charise. :-)
Eve recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: iPhone Photo PhunMy Profile

4 Gaby @ Tmuffin October 5, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Look how much bigger the pumpkin was in the first pic! He is so sweet- he has the same expression in his eyes no matter how old he gets!
Gaby @ Tmuffin recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: A Day in the Life (Continued)My Profile

5 Dionna @ Code Name: Mama October 5, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Is that a monkey costume? Kieran was a lion for his first halloween and an elephant last year. I totally dig the animal costumes :)

6 Christine @ African Babies Don't Cry October 5, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Im sure you are thinking, as am I, how quickly a year flies past :) Such a cutie!
Christine @ African Babies Don’t Cry recently posted..Wordless Wednesday : The Start of a Snack StationMy Profile

7 Lauren@Hobo Mama October 5, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Aw! It’s fun to have the same props in photos, so you can see the size differences. Happy Halloween!
Lauren@Hobo Mama recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: I got my hair didMy Profile

8 Rosie @ Hollywood Cosmetic Dentist October 5, 2011 at 5:59 pm

A year definitely does make a difference, look how much more into it he is this year! Do you have a costume picked out for him? :)

9 JDaniel4's Mom October 5, 2011 at 7:13 pm

He is growing in leaps and bounds.

10 andreas@Flyttfirma Stockholm October 6, 2011 at 1:41 am

Grown up and still a cute baby. A lot more cute baby with his chubby cheeks.

11 Raven October 6, 2011 at 9:36 am

How cute.. He really has grown a lot.. And next year you will shock of how big he will be..
Raven recently posted..Chinaillon AccommodationMy Profile

12 Evon October 11, 2011 at 9:44 am

Very cute little baby! Nice outfit!. Keep posting some more!
Evon recently posted..Getting Pregnant FasterMy Profile

13 Lenasledgeblog.com October 12, 2011 at 9:27 am

What a difference a year makes…wow. They grow so fast. He’s adorable.
Lenasledgeblog.com recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

14 Lucy@ Fairy Costumes October 16, 2011 at 3:00 pm

I love words… I love the way that you can take a handful of them and create something that no-one’s every said before… and your words can be poetic and poignant.

But in this case it is definitely true that a picture is worth a thousand words (I know that’s been said before… but it’s true).

Your little baby is turning into quite the young man… equally adorable but growing every day.

It’s great that you have been able to follow your heart and stay at home to witness his precious first years.

Lovely pics!

15 Kayla @ Discount Furniture Los Angeles October 24, 2011 at 4:55 pm

He is just as cute as a button. Now that he can walk He is already for trick-or-treating this year.

16 Tennesse October 28, 2011 at 4:18 am

Your baby is so cute… He knows how to project in camera and he is full of fun and energy…
Tennesse recently posted..Understanding Men in RelationshipsMy Profile