Wordless Wednesday: Baby in Car Seat – Then and Now

mom holds newborn in car seat

Baby sleeps in his car seat for the very first time as we leave the hospital.

toddler sleeps in car seat

Baby sleeping in car seat at 13 months after a little light reading.

1 Apple July 27, 2011 at 7:32 am

Sha baby!! Look how tiny he was…so cute!!!! :)
Apple recently posted..Friends journal page…My Profile

2 Gaby @ Tmuffin July 27, 2011 at 8:06 am

So little and then so big!!! Sweetness.
Gaby @ Tmuffin recently posted..WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: Showering with Baby in a SlingMy Profile

3 michelle spreckels July 27, 2011 at 11:21 am

What a bookworm! CUTE!
ps are YOU sure you just had a baby in that photo? Mamahood becomes YOU! May you be blessed with as many babes as you wish!
michelle spreckels recently posted..Splashdown Beach welcomes Bob the BuilderMy Profile

4 MamaP July 27, 2011 at 11:24 am

Beautiful Baby, beautiful Mama!

5 Lauren@Hobo Mama July 27, 2011 at 11:37 am

How sweet! I can’t believe how leeetle in that first picture! :)
Lauren@Hobo Mama recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Babywearing a newbornMy Profile

6 Melissa July 27, 2011 at 11:44 am

Aww, I love then and now comparisons, and these are no exception :) I see Annabelle isn’t the only toddler falling asleep while reading in the car!
Melissa recently posted..A Montessori-Inspired Checklist for Choosing ToysMy Profile

7 Jennifer July 27, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Aaaw! Isn’t amazing how fast they grow in such a short amount of time!
Jennifer recently posted..Meal Planning With An Empty Refrigerator – WWMy Profile

8 Angela July 27, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Amazing. I’m still astonished at how quickly they grow! Sometimes it’s hard to wrap your head around how helpless they were just a few short months ago!
Angela @ First Comes Baby…
Angela recently posted..Wordless Wednesday IVMy Profile

9 Another Suburban Mom July 27, 2011 at 10:22 pm

What a cutie! Let me give him a squish! Just one little squish and maybe a sniff of that baby smell.
Another Suburban Mom recently posted..20 Mental Barriers You Should Let Go OfMy Profile

10 Jessica | Cloth Diapering Mama July 27, 2011 at 10:48 pm

sleeping babies are a joy for mamas…for so many reasons!!! glad he loves his carseat…then and now!
Jessica | Cloth Diapering Mama recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ Favorite Family Moments this SummerMy Profile

11 Des July 28, 2011 at 3:12 am

Oh! So cute. :) And he’s a book reader to, way to go! :)
New follower from BlogFrog. I hope when you have time, you’ll drop by my site. I would love to hear from you too. :)

Best Regards,
Des
Des recently posted..My Wavy and Curly Short HairdoMy Profile

12 Nev July 28, 2011 at 4:10 pm

awwwwwww.. :)

Nev

13 Tara @ Testosterone Treatment July 28, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Okay, I think I’ve said this before and I’ll probably say it again, but that is just TOO cute. Is it the same carseat? He looks so teeny tiny in the first picture!!

14 Lana @ Dentist West Hollywood August 25, 2011 at 5:17 pm

Well he definitely fills out the carseat better in that second picture.. So adorable – and look at those lashes. You’ll have yourself a heartbreaker one day. ;)

15 Mary@sample sales October 20, 2011 at 10:37 pm

OMG… how funny! I got my son the exact same book in the picture (with the rabbit & dog) to read on long trips to visit grandma. :)

So adorable by the way.
Mary@sample sales recently posted..nyc sample salesMy Profile