Wordless Wednesday: Baby and His Best Friend, Kaia the Kitty

Baby has a tried and true best friend. Her name is Kaia the Kitty. To see how their friendship developed:
- Wordless Wednesday: Kitty Love for Baby, Weeks 1-4

And here they are now:

baby hugs cat

baby pulls cat's tail

Baby buries his face in the cat's fur.

Baby smiles with cat.

Baby hugs cat and smiles.

Link up your Wordless Wednesday post with the linky below. Please leave a comment on this post after doing so. Thanks!

1 Dave Higgs-Vis@Folkabout Baby June 28, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Aww, this post made wish I still had a cat. So cute!
Dave Higgs-Vis@Folkabout Baby recently posted..Desperate Dad Seeks Help Ditching CIOMy Profile

2 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:36 am

Thanks! Time to get another cat?

3 Dave Higgs-Vis@Folkabout Baby July 1, 2011 at 7:48 pm

I wish! Our apartment is too small at the moment: one small mammal is enough for us.

When we move into a house, though, I’d love to get a cat again.
Dave Higgs-Vis@Folkabout Baby recently posted..The Key to Being a Fantastic Parent is Thinking Like a BabyMy Profile

4 Rachael June 29, 2011 at 7:29 am

Ha, ha, you are so fortunate: the Critter and our cat are NOT friends. When it comes to the cat, Critter forgets all about “gentle”!
Rachael recently posted..Perfect and Complete, Lacking NothingMy Profile

5 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:37 am

Well, Baby is nowhere near gentle with Kaia, but luckily she tolerates it! I think she really enjoys playing with him :-)

6 Lisa June 29, 2011 at 9:29 am

I love this! Especially Jac pulling on kitty’s tail, she must love that :) The 3rd one looks like he’s crying on her.

7 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:38 am

Thanks, Lisa! He’s actually not crying, although it definitely looks like it. He likes to bury his face in her fur and kiss her :-)

8 Jenn Collins @ Monkey Butt Junction June 29, 2011 at 9:42 am

That’s a very patient cat. :)

I think it is great for children to be raised around animals. I think it teaches gentleness and compassion.
Jenn Collins @ Monkey Butt Junction recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: PercolateMy Profile

9 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:38 am

I agree, Jenn! And yes, Kaia is a VERY patient and aware cat!

10 MamaP June 29, 2011 at 10:22 am

Don’t know how you got Kaia to pose so patiently but perhaps because Kaia has a new BFF too!

11 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:39 am

She’s not posing! Baby and Kaia do this every single day together now. I love it :-)

12 Eve June 29, 2011 at 11:28 am

Oh my he is so darn cute with the kitty!!
Eve recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Visiting Stone ZooMy Profile

13 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:39 am

Thanks, Eve!

14 Maria June 29, 2011 at 11:53 am

Too cute! I am still trying to talk Doug into getting a cat. Maybe these pictures will inspire him! :)
Maria recently posted..What’s Wrong With This Photo?My Profile

15 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:40 am

I hope they did inspire him! This cat is a built in babysitter.

16 Tmuffin June 29, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Babies LOOOOVE cats. It is so cute to see them hanging out, and kitty seems not to mind! That’s awesome.
Tmuffin recently posted..WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: BABY LAUGHSMy Profile

17 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:40 am

Thanks!!

18 katlupe June 29, 2011 at 2:47 pm

I have 3 cats myself and they seem to take to the camera too. Great shot of your baby and your cat!
katlupe recently posted..Mullein – Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

19 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:41 am

Thank you! Having 3 cats must be a lot of fun. Having 2 seems like a circus at our house a lot of the time :-)

20 Nev June 29, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Ooooh kittens.. :) Cute.

Nev
Nev recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

21 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:41 am

Thanks, Nev ;-) Our “kittens” are 11 years old, but they seem so young!

22 Jennifer June 29, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Aaawww! How adorable! And what a patient kitty, sitting there accepting all that sweet baby attention! :-) My mom’s cat’s would’ve been GONE as soon as they saw a baby coming. LOL!

Stopping by from Alltop.com! Hope you’re having a great Wednesday!

23 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama July 1, 2011 at 11:42 am

Thanks for visiting from Alltop!

Yes, our kitty is extremely patient!

24 Buy Twitter Followers July 26, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Wow, such a lovely friend! *laughs* These pictures makes me adore much my cats :))))))))))