How to Work From Home and Support Work at Home Moms!

Are you interested in working from home, supporting work at home mamas, and finding great deals? I know I am, and this is why I am proud to now be working with Juice in the City. I was first introduced to Juice in the City when I attended Bloggy Boot Camp in Boston in early May.

This is what piqued my interest in Juice in the City:
- Juice in the City offers local deals found by real moms, supported with testimonials by real moms, and are tailored to the needs of other real moms in the area.

- Their mission is to support local businesses. If you hate seeing large chains putting small, local businesses out of business as I do, then you are probably always looking for ways to buy local and support your community. I feel good about helping local businesses and finding great deals through Juice in the City.

- Local moms can successfully work from home by becoming a Local Business Consultant or LBC. These moms get paid to share the deals they are already finding for their own families with others. I love the thought of getting paid to do something I already spend time doing!

- If you blog or use Twitter and Facebook frequently, you can make money by becoming an affiliate of Juice in the City. All you have to do is recommend deals in your area to others, and you will make commission off of this!

Juice in the City is quickly expanding throughout the country. You can sign up for deals in your area and apply to be an affiliate or an LBC. Even if Juice in the City is not yet in your area, you can still work from home as one of their affiliates. You can also apply to be an LBC now, and then they will contact you once they expand to your geographical area. Juice in the City is rolling out to new cities across the country every few weeks.

To get involved with Juice in the City and/or to start receiving amazing deals found by other moms like you in your area:
- Follow Juice in the City on Facebook.
- Follow Juice in the City on Twitter.

Juice in the City logo

Disclosure: I was compensated for my time sharing Juice In The City with you. All opinions and views are 100% mine.

1 Eve June 6, 2011 at 8:41 am

I’ve been meaning to check this out now for weeks! Thanks for the reminder, Charise!
Eve recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- My Baby One Year Ago TodayMy Profile

2 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama June 6, 2011 at 9:00 am

You’re welcome, Eve!

3 Bibi June 8, 2011 at 12:21 pm

It is so good to see more moms working from home and being successful. The support is growing day by day.
Bibi recently posted..Banana Stuffed French Toast – Foodie WednesdayMy Profile

4 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama June 8, 2011 at 2:21 pm

It really is!

5 Mimi June 8, 2011 at 12:33 pm

One of the downfalls to living out in the sticks is NOT being able to take advantage of opportunities like this. I’m 1/2 an hour away from one large city and just over an hour from Minneapolis & St. Paul. Such a bummer!

6 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama June 8, 2011 at 2:20 pm

That is a bummer, but you can still be an affiliate or broadcaster since you are a blogger and make some money that way!

7 Alison Golden - The Secret Life of a Warrior Woman June 8, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Thanks for explaining this. I’ve been hearing more and more about JITC and had been wondering how it works. Sounds great!
Alison Golden – The Secret Life of a Warrior Woman recently posted..On Drowning- Puppies and Mothers Saving BabiesMy Profile

8 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama June 8, 2011 at 2:19 pm

You’re welcome! It’s a really great company and opportunity for moms!

9 Kristl Story June 9, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Thanks for letting me know about this opportunity! I keep telling my husband that I can make money blogging! stumbled!
Kristl Story recently posted..Father’s Day Gift and Activity IdeasMy Profile

10 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama June 9, 2011 at 7:44 pm

You’re welcome, Kristl! You definitely can make money blogging!