It’s Friday, and I’m headed to Bloggy Bootcamp!

Today is a good day! I’ve got a guest post up at Typical Suburban Family about the life lessons I’ve learned from my favorite, little teacher. Also, it’s a gorgeous day, and Baby and I are looking forward to a free Mama and Baby yoga class today, as well as a long walk with friends.

To top that off, I’m heading to Bloggy Bootcamp in Boston this weekend! Bloggy Bootcamp is hosted by SITS, and it’s a conference about blogging and social media for women. I can’t wait to learn from these fabulous speakers and meet other bloggers!

Tonight, I’m attending a wine party at the Seaport Hotel sponsored by Mirassou (Hubby and I actually love Mirassou wine so this is a nice bonus). Tomorrow morning, I’ll be back for a brand sponsored breakfast to learn about connecting with brands, and then there will be a full day of education, networking, and fun. Hubby and Baby will be stopping by during my lunch hour to say hi and for Baby to get a little Mama/Baby nursing time, too.

SITS ladies, I can’t wait to meet you all!

Social Marketing for Women

1 Christina Simon May 6, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Have a blast! Off to read your guest post.
Christina Simon recently posted..Private Elementary School Events &amp MoreMy Profile

2 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama May 7, 2011 at 7:23 am

Thanks, Christina!

3 Maria May 6, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Let me know how it goes. I am considering signing up for one this fall!
Maria recently posted..My Mental CycleMy Profile

4 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama May 7, 2011 at 7:23 am

Will do, Maria!

5 Petunia GreenBeans May 7, 2011 at 11:48 am

Have fun mama! Off to check out your guest post!

Have a wonderful Mother’s Day! <3
Petunia GreenBeans recently posted..Happy Mamas Day!My Profile

6 Dumb mom May 7, 2011 at 8:10 pm

So cool that your hubs brought you little one by! And let me just announce to all of your readers that you seriously looked Mom Awesome today! Very nice meeting you!
Dumb mom recently posted..Formerly Frumpy Friday A Fashion IconMy Profile

7 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama May 7, 2011 at 8:41 pm

You’re so sweet, Amanda! Thanks! It was so nice meeting you too. You’ve been doing so many cool things – such an inspiration! Can’t wait to check out your blog!

8 Jessica | Cloth Diapering Mama May 7, 2011 at 11:10 pm

can’t wait to see what you’ve learned!!! wish you could come to BlogHer with me!!!!!
Jessica | Cloth Diapering Mama recently posted..Green Easter- Green Living- Green Mother’s Day!My Profile

9 Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama May 8, 2011 at 8:08 am

Jess, I didn’t know you were going to BlogHer!!! I SO wish I could go with you!!