Wordless Wednesday: Kitty Love for Baby, Weeks 1-4

The very first meeting

The kitties meet Baby for the very first time.

Kitty watches over Baby

Kaia takes part in Baby's 1st bath

Kitty snuggles

Atch snuggles Baby.

Cat and baby

Atch shares Mama's lap with his newborn friend.

Cat nap

Kaia enjoys Mama and Baby's nap time.

Cat naps

Atch takes a cat nap with us.

Visit Natural Parents Network to see a picture of Baby and Mama included in their Wordless Wednesday theme of Nurturing Touch.
Link your Wordless Wednesday post up here!

1 Rachael March 30, 2011 at 10:51 am

*sigh*

Not much love between the Critter and the kitty over here, alas.
Rachael recently posted..Almost Wordless Wednesday- Spring Is Here!My Profile

2 La-La's Home Daycare March 30, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Aww…that’s so sweet!

3 Dena March 30, 2011 at 1:17 pm

The kitties love him! So sweet.

4 One Rich Mother March 30, 2011 at 3:23 pm

awww it makes me miss our Ms. Ellie Cat. We lost her when we moved and looked for her for days and days. : (
I love how your kitties have been there for all of the babies big firsts. : )
One Rich Mother recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Whap! Whap!My Profile

5 Small Footprints March 30, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Ohhh … what precious pictures! Your child is just beautiful … and so are your furry kids. Thank you for sharing with us!
Small Footprints recently posted..Change The World Wednesday CTWWMy Profile

6 amber March 30, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Very sweet.
amber recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 3-30-11 LINKYMy Profile

7 JDaniel4's Mom March 30, 2011 at 10:26 pm

It is wonderful that he likes the baby so much!

8 Alie March 30, 2011 at 10:26 pm

Love the photos! My cat did the same thing when my son was born. He followed him everywhere and is in almost all of his baby photos. So cute!

#commenthour
Alie recently posted..How To- Coach Bob Hurley Helping KidsMy Profile

9 Handy Man, Crafty Woman March 30, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Cutie pie baby!! Great blog. Came over from the SITS comment hour.

10 Miranda H. March 30, 2011 at 10:27 pm

When i came home with Chloe my two cats could care less! They still don’t. Every now and then the younger cat will get curious and sniff her or try and lick her head… but for the most part they do there own thing.

11 TheLuckyWife@TheSaturdayEveningPot March 30, 2011 at 10:27 pm

AWWW…. so sweet! Love those pictures.

12 Amy March 30, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Those pictures are adorable!

Here from #commenthour

13 ManWifeDog March 30, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Cute kitties and cute baby? Sold! Love it! Visiting from SITS. Adorable blog (AND BABY)
ManWifeDog recently posted..Dear Husband- I Think We Had A Growth SpurtMy Profile

14 Caren with a "C" March 30, 2011 at 10:29 pm

So funny that kitty is just part of the family and wants loves too!
Caren with a “C” recently posted..Easy Recipe Stickers for Your – Flour Canister 1My Profile

15 @jordynrose__ March 30, 2011 at 10:29 pm

These pictures are just too cute! My bf is sitting here next to me and I had to show him… I am not a mom quite yet but I do have a puppy that I love so much and to see your cats so interested and can see that they love the baby is just too adorable. Just a cute post that said so much without saying much at all. :)

16 Kimberly March 30, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Thanks for hosting the linky! I’m visiting from SITS & loving the baby/kitty shots :)

17 Gina March 30, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Soooo sweet! Love babies and kitties ♥

18 Just One Donna March 30, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Adorable pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

19 Brenna @ Almost All The Truth March 30, 2011 at 10:45 pm

Those are some sweet photos! Makes me miss our kitty. :(
Brenna @ Almost All The Truth recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- sleep- baby- sleep and a lullaby…My Profile

20 Austin Girl March 30, 2011 at 11:08 pm

I adore the photos! I especially love the one of you and your baby sleeping face-to-face together. Gosh. This makes me want to have a baby!! You’re very lucky. Stopping by for #commenthour
Austin Girl recently posted..DAY 9 – Learning to Cook Fried Olives and AlmondsMy Profile

21 eileen ludwig March 30, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Stopping by for #commenthour from sits

Great pictures
Never have done wordless anything
eileen ludwig recently posted..Twitter Social Media Networking Tutorial Begin1My Profile

22 Lauren@Hobo Mama March 30, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Oh, my goodness, they’re so cute and snuggly, aren’t they? My cat couldn’t quite figure out what to do with the new creature in her life (and on her laps). I love the one with the cat snuggling the baby.

Visiting from Hobo Mama and Natural Parents Network!
Lauren@Hobo Mama recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Big brother giftMy Profile

23 yul March 30, 2011 at 11:43 pm

so sweet ~

Hello from #CommentHour

24 MamaWhimsy March 31, 2011 at 12:21 am

Adorable pictures! Our cat was not nearly as happy about Layla when she was born. He’s now living on a family farm and much, much happier!
MamaWhimsy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday Nosy NosyMy Profile

25 2Commentaristas March 31, 2011 at 2:40 am

2Commentaristas here from #CommentHour – both the kitties and your child are adorable!
2Commentaristas recently posted..No- Donald Birthers Are Idiots- And So Are YouMy Profile

26 Toqua’s Crafts March 31, 2011 at 3:24 am

Your babies (2 & 4 legged) are so precious! Thank you for sharing with us all!

I missed @CommentHour tonight, but I still wanted to come by and visit.

Blessings!

Toqua’s Crafts
@ToquasCrafts

27 Jamee @ A New Kind of Normal March 31, 2011 at 9:15 am

Those pictures are so sweet!!! Stopping by (late) from SITS comment hour! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Jamee @ A New Kind of Normal recently posted..Spring in 2 Action Week 4My Profile

28 Pepper March 31, 2011 at 11:33 am

Great Pics! I love them. What a sweet and beautiful little family!
Pepper recently posted..Project 52- March 28My Profile

29 Katy March 31, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Aww what precious pictures! Our dogs love our babies too!

Stopping by from the comment hour, a bit late! I’m a new follower too!

Katy recently posted..I rock- size 00 or notMy Profile

30 Galit Breen March 31, 2011 at 4:22 pm

*Sigh* So much sweetness, so much love! You really captured those first few weeks beautifully with your choice of pictures!

31 Sue March 31, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Awww..how precious! That is nice that the kitties are getting along so well with the baby.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Sue recently posted..WW 144 Farewell to a CarMy Profile

32 eileen ludwig March 31, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Thanks for stopping by #commenthour I have added another tutorial http://www.socialmedia-school.com/twitter-social-media-networking-tutorial-begin2/

Eileen

33 Ophelia Blom April 1, 2011 at 5:41 am

Hey =) I’m just hopping on over here from BlogFrog. Thanks for sharing your blog with me! These pictures are absolutely adorable!
Ophelia Blom recently posted..abandonedMy Profile

34 Eve April 1, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Awe, what adorable pics!! I remember when my boy was that small. They’re amazing and it only gets better and better! :-)
Eve recently posted..Partying Like It’s 2010- Handsome’s First Birthday Party!My Profile

35 Kristy April 2, 2011 at 3:31 pm

This takes me back! Our kitty looks just like your mostly white one. He would do the same things. We had the same infant bath too from the looks of it!

36 stephany April 2, 2011 at 10:40 pm

visitng you on your SITS day!
We had 2 cats and 3 dogs when our 1st was born. It is amazing how the animals bond with the kids and vice versa.
Both of our kids said “doggie” for their first word!
stephany recently posted..home sweet homeMy Profile